Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Strategy for Deltas

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
I'm running 4 regular and 3 powerful right now. In hindsight I would have not done all the flights that didn't require flight catering. (I hope others can learn from this).
Since I am so dumb, I don't have enough catering, even tho I just added 2 more facilities...I sure wish I started earlier... I'd like to rely on my friends but sometimes I'm lucky to get 10 gifts even tho I always send 20.

My question is, what do you do to keep your planes flying? Do you send them on Excavations? Send them to maxed out launch destinations? Any ideas are welcome!
Thanks!

Molly G

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Azwriter12
I send mine on excavation flights so I can stock up on flight catering. I also go back to jets/turbo props for a while and work on adventure flights (unless you already have six colosseums and six pyramids). This also keeps me from getting bored with using the same planes and doing the same flights over and over. Just my personal preference. I'm not in a hurry to complete everything, so this method works for me.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
My question is, what do you do to keep your planes flying? Do you send them on Excavations? Send them to maxed out launch destinations? Any ideas are welcome!
Just put "catering" in your game name and friends will send you almost 20 per day : )
Yes to Excavations. Having Deltas you should have enough cash flow to be able to spend 20k at maps without hurting your finances. But that's only 10 flights per week.
South Observatory is the last destination to get Spacesuits, so yes, you can't go wrong grinding that until your catering stock rebounds.

Catering facilities - yes. 6 of them.

BTW: Pick the longest possible flights when low on catering. Less flights per day = less catering used.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
@mia/a1r1vry probably best to fly to South Observatory & Nice for a week and let your stocks build up. SO gives space collections which come in handy, Nice drops ocs beacons which you need for a few of the Jumbo locations, so you will need lots of them in the future. (Plus they are needed for alliance maps)

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Actually, I just looked into Excavations. It's hard to tell the planes apart to get the right maps. I assume maps change in the store? I didn't find any for the powerfuls.
What are "Adventure Flights"?
As for the SO, I have maxed out there so I kinda hate to do it for naught. I've just been playing 4 months and I now see I should have been asking a lot more questions. Thanks everyone!

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
@mia/a1r1vry you can get 3 stars at South Observatory, but you need to keep flying there for the drops for green and blue space launches.

Excavations are the flights that you buy single-use maps for. Eg: "Excavations: Mesoamerica". Excavation flights sometimes drop chests with time-based map for 5 adventure flights. Eg "Mesoamerica" can yield maps to Machu Picchu, Tollan, Quetzalcoatl Temple, Tenochtitlan and Chichen Itza. They always come in sets of 6: 1 Excavation that enables 5 Adventure. Each of those Adventure drop 1 collection item, and when you complete this collection 6 times you get a special building.

For powerful deltas there is Excavations: Ancient Egypt.

Actually, I just looked into Excavations. It's hard to tell the planes apart to get the right maps. I assume maps change in the store? I didn't find any for the powerfuls.
What are "Adventure Flights"?
As for the SO, I have maxed out there so I kinda hate to do it for naught. I've just been playing 4 months and I now see I should have been asking a lot more questions. Thanks everyone!

@mia/a1r1vry you can get 3 stars at South Observatory, but you need to keep flying there for the drops for green and blue space launches.

Excavations are the flights that you buy single-use maps for. Eg: "Excavations: Mesoamerica". Excavation flights sometimes drop chests with time-based map for 5 adventure flights. Eg "Mesoamerica" can yield maps to Machu Picchu, Tollan, Quetzalcoatl Temple, Tenochtitlan and Chichen Itza. They always come in sets of 6: 1 Excavation that enables 5 Adventure. Each of those Adventure drop 1 collection item, and when you complete this collection 6 times you get a special building.

For powerful deltas there is Excavations: Ancient Egypt.

Besides Ancient Egypt, Powerful Deltas are also required for 3 of 5 maps for Guardians of the Forest (Londonium, Bibracate & Alesia).
You should always read Tom @greensmith's guides before embarking on Excavation flights.

Top Bottom