Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Strange things after update

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Natalia Smirnova, Dec 18 12:34 (MSK):

Thank you for contacting Game Insight Team!

My name is Natalia and I am here to assist you. The option of deleting a friend has been disabled in the latest game version. Your feedback was transferred to the developers for coinsideration. It is very encouraging to see that you are involved so much into the game process and our dedicated team of developers will certainly appreciate it.

If you have any additional questions or suggestions please don't hesitate to contact us! Have a great day!

Sincerely, Natalia Smirnova Your Support Team

Lalalalaaa blablablaaaa
Do i hear a parrot talking?
Laalalaalaaa blablaBLAAAAA

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Same thing about how I complained my game is basically unplayable due to freezing on the game screen, 10 minutes to clear the map then I have to start again as my buildings generate new items.:oops:
Surely not my phone as when I do visit neighbours moving around is what it should be:mad:
Lets not forget about the absolutely crap neighbour interface now! What do I care what my neighbours look like on their FB page:eek: Well most of the neighbours, there are a few that I do not mind visiting ;) :oops::whistle:

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
Damn! Because of the lag I ticked twice on a house and now I spend 8 greens on a refridgerator! It loaded my skating rink and bought that stupid thing.. There is no way normally somebody spend that much on that. I was always wondering when these things would happen to me! Wasted almost 3 weeks of weekens codes... Grr

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Same thing about how I complained my game is basically unplayable due to freezing on the game screen, 10 minutes to clear the map then I have to start again as my buildings generate new items.:oops:
Surely not my phone as when I do visit neighbours moving around is what it should be:mad:
Lets not forget about the absolutely crap neighbour interface now! What do I care what my neighbours look like on their FB page:eek: Well most of the neighbours, there are a few that I do not mind visiting ;) :oops::whistle:

I do like how Melanie looks like on facebook! Are we on the same page?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I do like how Melanie looks like on facebook! Are we on the same page?
Not a Facebooker so I would not know about her photo montage of the many faces of Melanie:cautious:
However most non-forum neighbours of mine, I am surprised that they put some of those photos on a public site. While a few others, lets say I do like to find them to visit and gift.:oops:

Device
  1. Android
rodyw Do you mean the Elves have disappeared?
If so don't you need them for Stardust for the Jet Sleighs and other collectibles to complete?

No, I still got the elves and I still need to finish the whole Santa Bad Day mission. The only thing that changed is that the picture of Santa Claus is gone in the left corner, because I finished his last mission (building the ice rink). Everything is sooooo smooth again...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
No, I still got the elves and I still need to finish the whole Santa Bad Day mission. The only thing that changed its that the picture of Santa Claus is gone in the left corner, because I finished his last mission (building the ice rink). Everything is sooooo smooth again...
Hmmmm....that alonw is nearly enough to justify the spend of greenies to return this game to normal.:unsure:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4hhzvr
Username
Lx0r.*****
I have commented in other threads.... As soon as you complete the Skating Rink, your game will return to normal speed and performance. Also GI said it would fix the issue in the next update. So you can either wait for the next update or complete the Skating Rink.

wohooo good news... (y) if the stuiped elves would not disappear without dropping something, grrr... :mad:

This feels like a case of either spending real money to complete the mission, or waiting it out until the time expires - personally, I'm leaning towards being patient!

All I can say is that as a software developer, my boss would be asking serious questions if I delivered an update that slowed a product down that much, when you try and add a neighbour and it takes 10+ seconds to do that, it should at least notify you if that delay has to be there - it would look and feel nicer if they'd employed a progress bar, or a message to say please wait while adding. Still what do I know ;)

Top Bottom