Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Started by Urami Launched

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ir6aeg
Username
gwb
Have a green launch open that was started by Urami. So only neighbours of Urami can join. We are sitting with 900 points with 14 hours left. Anyone interested in joining?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzvibdb
Username
Urami
@gwb @Eric K I will be landing in less than 9 hours so if you need help I can join then. I will check launches so update if you launch.
Great appreciate it still bout 600 away and 12 hr 44 min till launch so i will let you know. You finally finished the event? Im still stuck at waiting for 1 ale.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzvibdb
Username
Urami
@gwb @Eric K I will be landing in less than 9 hours so if you need help I can join then. I will check launches so update if you launch.
Great appreciate it still bout 600 away and 12 hr 44 min till launch so i will let you know. You finally finished the event? Im still stuck at waiting for 1 ale.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzvibdb
Username
Urami

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzvibdb
Username
Urami
@gwb @Eric K I have joined & will try to help.

EDIT - Have put in. Only 96 more needed to launch.
Thanks alot. And if u didnt already send could u send me
Horseshoes and ill send you back fuel
Hoses and navigation mosd until thr event ends. Need as many horsehoes as possible. Have needed 1 more ale for 9 days now and only 4 more left. Id appreciate . Just let me know so i can add to my
Send list today.

Top Bottom