Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

- Spot filled -

Molly G

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Azwriter12
We have a spot open in our alliance, Falco. Each member is currently flying between 25k and 35k passengers per week. We ranked 275 last week and earned a reputation point, so we will be eligible for a fifth member soon which will put our rank even higher. We've been placing higher each week, so if you can contribute a minimum of 25k-30k passengers per week with the ability to increase that number over time, and would like to help us work our way up to the top 100, please send a request.

Last edited:

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I regretfully had to leave this alliance, but I can testify that this is a good alliance that actually scores points therefore it will grow. I was doing about 30k with my Deltas so I recommend this alliance to anyone with comparable (or better) performance.

Good luck, Falco!

Molly G

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Azwriter12
I regretfully had to leave this alliance, but I can testify that this is a good alliance that actually scores points therefore it will grow. I was doing about 30k with my Deltas so I recommend this alliance to anyone with comparable (or better) performance.

Good luck, Falco!
Thank you for your contribution! We will miss you! Best of luck!

Top Bottom