Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Speeding up a flight... consequences on items

I wonder what happens if I speed up a flight with extra fuel. I mean : does it change the probability to get items or not? I have the feeling that speeding up a flight cost more fuel and brings no item...
Does anybody have any opinion please?

I also had that feeling for some time. I speeded up the flights and never got any items. But some days ago, I speeded some flights up again and got 3 long awaited items out of 4 or 5 speeded up flights. I think it is a great coincidence getting the really rare items. I have got the feeling that the game has some periods, where you get a lot items and periods when you don't get anything useful or required for days!

So I think, speeding up flights, has no effect on the frequency of items.

I sometimes get the feeling that flights that been sped up tends to get broken/in need of repair more often but don't have any stats to back it up, just a feeling. In terms of item drops can't say that I've noticed any negative (nor positive) impact.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Im speeding my flights often, i have no patience of waiting almost 9 hours on a flight...

I noticed from the 2 flights im sending, im getting most of the time my collectible item from the flight i speed up!
So thats why i do it often, have just good experience with it

Chance for item drop and plane broke, is the same.
There is maybe some period of code there will be broke period or high rate drop.
I can't make sure of it.. but when I speeding about 2 or 3 planes, when the first come with broke, that the next broke too.

I'm not speeding flight so often. I'm speeding when all my planes in flight and my fuel bar already full. I'll be waste some time to recharge the fuel again if I wait the planes to come home. So, i just speeding the most longest flight.

I sometimes get the feeling that flights that been sped up tends to get broken/in need of repair more often but don't have any stats to back it up, just a feeling. In terms of item drops can't say that I've noticed any negative (nor positive) impact.

This is an impression, I absolutely had for myself, too!!!

So be warned!

Top Bottom