Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Spare Spaceport

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Only if you expanded all your airport side, my expansions are still 30 on sale with max city side done. I'm storing lunar collections now in anticipation of some new level ups.

I Have 1 x Jar of Diogene's :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
I've got 17 million coins, 700 greens and 3000 launch collections? Got to be a good start?

Mars Will Be Different from Red / Blue / Green .

New Collection's , New Building / New Bonus ( Like ZL , TL SL ) :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Device
  1. Android
Hahahahaha........ Mars dateline is December. Ivan said in 2015. But you know, it is better we get surprise...... Anyway, be ready for new destinations and level for now. And also green launch. Because they are in your face now.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Hahahahaha........ Mars dateline is December. Ivan said in 2015. But you know, it is better we get surprise...... Anyway, be ready for new destinations and level for now. And also green launch. Because they are in your face now.

I Must Say Ivan On The Forum is Very Very Good For Us :D :D And Captain Cat Too ;)

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
I had a really good look at my airport side, the way the prices of land are going, and deleted some unnecessary buildings like catering , sugar factories and a whole bunch of 1x1 electricity plants. 1 thesla building (okay 30 greenies) is the same as 50 1x1 electricity plants. The airport side can be kept relatively small.

I had a really good look at my airport side, the way the prices of land are going, and deleted some unnecessary buildings like catering , sugar factories and a whole bunch of 1x1 electricity plants. 1 thesla building (okay 30 greenies) is the same as 50 1x1 electricity plants. The airport side can be kept relatively small.
Indeed I bought 9 tesla buildings, expensive but they looks better and save land expansion.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
That is a good other way.

The airport side is really easy to move things around (of course if you don't have the land you are still in trouble) because you can sell runways (you afterall don't need all of them), exchange coal producing power stations with tesla plants (less expensive than land when you are up there), and you can rid yourself from some flight catering buildings, etc.

Btw, thanks @Robby Kusuma for the hug and @Happy Helen for the boost yesterday!

Top Bottom