Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Spaceflight suggestion

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
When starting a space flight you are given the option of joining a neighbours launch or starting your own. However it seems you have to commit to joining the launch before you know the state of it. I just joined one of my neighbours only to find that they had only put in about 20% of the points needed for the launch and with only a few hours left I didnt have enough resources to prevent the launch from failing. I think that we should either be able to to withdraw from a launch or view the state of play before joining. I lost the four collections needed to join as there was nothing I could do in the timescale to save it. All that is needed is an extra confirmation step which allows you to change your mind if the launch doesnt look viable.

I for one wont take the risk of joining anyone elses launch but will rather start my own when unlessI am fairly sure I have enough items to complete it myself should the need arise. It's a learning curve and I am learning! My exoerience with this one was tarnished because I had no idea of what I items I needed to put in until after I joined - this was my first launch attempt.

Last edited:

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
not sure about that - I don't view this as a competetive game more as a relaxing therapeutic passtime that I can carry out on one screen whilst doing work or whatever on the other. For me the most enjoyable games are easy to play - like match 3 games but only if they have a relaxed mode with no timer! I wasn't allowed to play sports as a child, for health reasons, and a consequence of this is that I do not really have a competetive gene!
I said nothing about competition. But let's take a look at Solitaire or Mahjong: the only thing interesting in those game is that you don't win every time. It is easy, relaxed game with no timer - but you can still lose. If you would be winning all the time, there would be no point in playing.
Launch is IMHO more cooperative than competitive - but it's still a game inside a game, a task than can be fulfilled or failed if you don't pay attention. That's what makes game a game.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Do it when have golden dice active and you will get much more than 15 items.

Editing: @M22 always faster than me.
Wow that is two good tips from here inm two days - first about the free cash codeds and the suggesdtion about using golden dice. Absolutely right that they also increase drops when visiting neighbours though oddly I didmt see any improvement to flight drops! However by coveing two collection periods I got so many completed collections that got bored opeing all the space flight toolboxes. I almost doubled my collection of space items in the 16 visits - will definitely use the precious greenies for this from now on.

Top Bottom