Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Some Questions

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi, I am new on the forum and I have a few questions. Maybe some of you can answer them...

In the warehouse I have extra assignment items (costumes from rio, sunscreen, useless Santa-items etc). Does anyone know how to delete them?

Since the Santa update items promised after an assignment are not added to the warehouse. For instance, finishing duty free 3, 2 perfume were promised, never got them. This is the 2e or 3th time I noticed it. Am I the only one?

Thanx

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Hi and welcome :)

All the items in the warehouse, stay there untill u have used them.
All other items u collected that u dont or cant use... Will stay there for ever!

You need to see my warehouse, thats just ridiculous :confused:

And ur other issue, well i dont know exactly how that is possible.
I do know that since the santa upgrade, the automatic savingtime from the game is more slower than before!
A small tip to ensure that u wont lose any items thanks to that: wait around 45seconds after ur last move before exiting the game.. Or visit a neighbour.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi,

That was not the answer I was hoping for, but still Thanx.

And on the second item, I am not ending the game. It's in the specific case you get presents after completing an assignment. That will only happen 1 or 2 time's a month.

Top Bottom