Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Some items Collected in my Collection are not appearing in Item Set

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ow7hz1
Username
CD123
UPDATE:
I have found the Bug I think! it seems to be the dark side of the moon collections if I collect more than one at a time before opening them in my item set I only 1 will appear, however I tested this in Lunar Race and all my items were in the item set after collecting them. So if you are collecting more than 1 dark side of the Moon Watch out you will be loosing Launch ready items. I have logged this with support 8000233. I have reproduced this in both Windows and Android!

Original Message:
After I go to help my friends I go in to my Collections to collect them all, usually they are space Launce related. I have counted several times that I collected 5 or more collections and collect each of them, however when I go into my Warehouse Item set there are only 2 or 3 items.

I have noticed a trend if I collect more than one of the same collection for example sometimes I may have 3 Dark Side of the moon collections and when I collect them 1 will appear in my item set the other 2 will disappear. this has been going on now for weeks however I have only just noticed a trend on when it is occurring.

NOTE: They never come back! I have lost 10+ since I started counting.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ow7hz1
Username
CD123
I have found the Bug I think! it seems to be the dark side of the moon collections if I collect more than one at a time before opening them in my item set I only 1 will appear, however I tested this in Lunar Race and all my items were in the item set after collecting them. So if you are collecting more than 1 dark side of the Moon Watch out you will be loosing Launch ready items. I have logged this with support 8000233. I have reproduced this in both Windows and Android!

Do you have more than 999 lunar modules from collecting dark side of the moon collections?
Looking at collections it will only list 3 numbers, as an example I have 2398 lunar modules but
under collections it shows 239. If I am starting a red or blue launch I can see the actual number.
In this case your number under collections will only show an increase of 1 after collecting 10 collections.
If over 999 the way to see if they are counting correctly is to click on red pad and look at the number
of lunar modules. You can always back out and not start a launch. I just tested in windows and it
counted correctly first I collected 2 and in the launch pad it went to 2400 under collections it showed
240, then I collected 5 in a row under launch pad it now shows 2405 but under collections it still shows 240.
Once I collect another 5 under collections it will go to 241.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ow7hz1
Username
CD123
Do you have more than 999 lunar modules from collecting dark side of the moon collections?
Looking at collections it will only list 3 numbers, as an example I have 2398 lunar modules but
under collections it shows 239. If I am starting a red or blue launch I can see the actual number.
In this case your number under collections will only show an increase of 1 after collecting 10 collections.
If over 999 the way to see if they are counting correctly is to click on red pad and look at the number
of lunar modules. You can always back out and not start a launch. I just tested in windows and it
counted correctly first I collected 2 and in the launch pad it went to 2400 under collections it showed
240, then I collected 5 in a row under launch pad it now shows 2405 but under collections it still shows 240.
Once I collect another 5 under collections it will go to 241.

Thanks for responding @Wired Parrott
My problem occurs whe I go into my warehouse to open my launch items If I collect more than one before going into the warehouse only 1 will be there the others vanish no longer available to collect in collection set and not in the warehouse to open. So basically I collect 1 then go to my warehouse to open and take launch item then go back to my collection set to collect the next one...

Top Bottom