Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

So what did everyone make of the iPhone 5?

I'm totally against apple products, and really love the pre-order promise from Apple, if you pre-order you're guarenteed to get an Iphone 5, but there is no guarentee WHEN you will get one. Whats the point of pre-order then? Its not like they won't produce enough of them to fill demand.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I'm totally against apple products, and really love the pre-order promise from Apple, if you pre-order you're guarenteed to get an Iphone 5, but there is no guarentee WHEN you will get one. Whats the point of pre-order then? Its not like they won't produce enough of them to fill demand.

AMEN Cartwright!!! :angel:

My company ordered the iPhone 5 for me. I'm just happy I don't pay for it :) they cover all phone expenses.

My house is full of Apple: IMac (personal), MacBook Pro (work), 3 iPhones, 2 IPads, Apple TV, and quite a few ipods (older). I have never had an issue with any Apple device over the years.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Every saturday i buy 10 apples, so i could say my house is also full with apples...

Sometimes i have Applepie, Applecake, Chopped up Apples and even sometimes a Rotten Apple!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Simondo
There's a very vocal anti-apple brigade and I understand that people think they're expensive and they are but for me it's easily the best phone/tablet out there. I work in a role where I have to support mobile users. Mainly Blackberry users and some Nokia and iPhone and the iPhone is easily the one that causes the least bother. (I see Blackberry issues in my bloody nightmares!) The OS is designed for the hardware and it shows. Android is ok but much more unstable in my experience. Plus there's more apps for Apple than anything else. I've never paid full price for an iPhone because they are expensive but I wouldn't use any other phone now. I used to be a Nokia fan.

I ordered my iPhone 5 yesterday so haven't received it yet. It's worth pointing out that I wouldn't have if a) my sister didn't want to buy my iPhone 4 off me and B) I wasn't getting cash back from quidco and effectively getting the phone for nothing.

Let's face harsh facts: Apple = the best.

*tin hat on*

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
You are right about the Blackberry, I have one for work and now relegate it to email only.
Android, my older version (last Eclaire) is unstable. However I have been told that Android platforms generally are able to do more in Apps.
I do not like iDevices, all hype and marketing :p

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Like I said, "BRAINWASHING!!!".

Of course looking at her, I think she's buying one to then sell it on ebay for twice the price and that way she can buy a TON of meth!!!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Simondo
I'm sure there are plenty of low-life morons that buy Android devices too to be fair.

Although maybe I'm not giving her enough credit. Look how ace her chair is.

Anyway. "Brainwashing" is nothing but an over-exaggeration. I don't think there's that fine a line between brainwashing and effective marketing.

I worked with a couple of guys who were Android fans and were very anti-Apple (as it's fashionable to be) and very vocal about it. But slowly their phones did their heads in and they both now own iphones (and ipads too). They weren't brainwashed. They just decided that they liked the iPhone (but probably more so iOS) more. I've made a point of never winding them up about it (as tempting as it was sometimes) because I make a point of not bashing Android too much. Unlike most of the anti-Apple brigade I don't care what phone people have.

I'll never understand why there's such animocity towards Apple (or any particular company for that matter). Don't like it? Don't buy it. But even the anti-Apple brigade can't stop speaking about them.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Lol quote "I like the apple on it"

I'm not getting an iPhone, I can't afford one, but I don't know if I'd buy one if I could. People these days seem to be glued to their phones, I guess I'm one of the rare folks who don't use it much, just for the occassional *gasp* phonecall and some texting. I get a new one every two to three years. So my phone is not a fancy one, it's a prepay Samsung Galaxy Gio and I think it was 80 euros or something. The camera on it is awesome though, makes great sharp photos.

Anywho, I'm not pro or anti Apple. I'm sure they make good quality products, but I do think they are overpriced. When I want to buy something like a phone, tablet, mp3 player etc, I always compare different products of different brands and get what is most suitable for me personally (and my wallet). I would never buy something just because I like the apple on it :rolleyes: lol

Top Bottom