Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Small recurring problems since the update.

Opala

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ge4wz5t please pm or tag
Username
Opala
I never posted anything about game problems here because when they do happen is usually just one minor problem and I let it go, but three of them have happened to me today and it's getting really upsetting having to deal with them.

1) Weekly alliance missions not showing.
I checked the forum and can see that this has happened to several people, but it has already been 6 hours and nothing. So many flights could have been completed in this time. Edit: the alliance bonus from last week is also not showing.

2) No ads when they should be there.
I was in need of a flight item a couple of hours ago and the game said I should be able to get from flights, gifts from neighbors and by watching ads. However there were no ads available. It wasn't an internet problem because other functions that required internet were working such as sending gifts. It was also not an ad problem because I had not watched any videos today when when I tried watching to speed up a building it worked. A few other flight items also had the option to get them from ads, but not this one that also said it could be received from ads.

3) Flight items gone
I had collected between 20~30 landing lamps I received as gifts earlier today. I was able to send one flight out with them but then game crashed (it happens a handful of times a week, it's not a problem for me) and when I came back and tried sending other flights out that required landing lamps and they were gone. Even the gift list with them that I had not cleared yet was gone. I was using them to fly to Washington and now that's a huge problem because I would either have to fly to get them or wait until all my neighbors wake up and send me a few more landing lamps but even then it would not be enough as flights to Washington are really short.

All of this happened with me in the last 2 hours or so. I understand this is just a game but it's really annoying dedicating hours to it to have these things happening constantly. I have contacted support about my landing lamps because that's what's upsetting me the most. But I don't think it's going to work because last week I sent a message to support, the bot said I would be able to talk to a "human" and then said human sent me a automatic message and closed the chat. Then I said my problem was not solved, opened the chat again I no one has answered me in a few days. I know support is probably short on staff because of Covid-19 and it's the weekend, but still... disencouraging.

Has anyone else been having the problems above lately or is it just me?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03pberlfz
Username
03pberlfz
I never posted anything about game problems here because when they do happen is usually just one minor problem and I let it go, but three of them have happened to me today and it's getting really upsetting having to deal with them.

1) Weekly alliance missions not showing.
I checked the forum and can see that this has happened to several people, but it has already been 6 hours and nothing. So many flights could have been completed in this time. Edit: the alliance bonus from last week is also not showing.

2) No ads when they should be there.
I was in need of a flight item a couple of hours ago and the game said I should be able to get from flights, gifts from neighbors and by watching ads. However there were no ads available. It wasn't an internet problem because other functions that required internet were working such as sending gifts. It was also not an ad problem because I had not watched any videos today when when I tried watching to speed up a building it worked. A few other flight items also had the option to get them from ads, but not this one that also said it could be received from ads.

3) Flight items gone
I had collected between 20~30 landing lamps I received as gifts earlier today. I was able to send one flight out with them but then game crashed (it happens a handful of times a week, it's not a problem for me) and when I came back and tried sending other flights out that required landing lamps and they were gone. Even the gift list with them that I had not cleared yet was gone. I was using them to fly to Washington and now that's a huge problem because I would either have to fly to get them or wait until all my neighbors wake up and send me a few more landing lamps but even then it would not be enough as flights to Washington are really short.

All of this happened with me in the last 2 hours or so. I understand this is just a game but it's really annoying dedicating hours to it to have these things happening constantly. I have contacted support about my landing lamps because that's what's upsetting me the most. But I don't think it's going to work because last week I sent a message to support, the bot said I would be able to talk to a "human" and then said human sent me a automatic message and closed the chat. Then I said my problem was not solved, opened the chat again I no one has answered me in a few days. I know support is probably short on staff because of Covid-19 and it's the weekend, but still... disencouraging.

Has anyone else been having the problems above lately or is it just me?

I'm experiencing issue 1... Could be an iOS issue. I also have some planes which just won't go to the terminal after landing. To be honest, it's not much in terms of coins, but it adds up especially from the drops.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03jswefjv
Username
RNitrof
I'm experiencing issue 1... Could be an iOS issue. I also have some planes which just won't go to the terminal after landing. To be honest, it's not much in terms of coins, but it adds up especially from the drops.
I have also planes that don’t reach the terminal... It’s happening every 15 minutes and it’s always the same type of plane...

Top Bottom