Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Skipper’s Green QL Launches Completed-Thank you everyone!

tomguglielmi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03u6gvwrz
Username
Thomas Guglielmi
Great ... I’ll accept ... I’ve got my pad open now ... I play under Skipper!
Thank you!! I’ve just done an idiotic thing and started my own launch- any chance you’d jump over to my pad for this one? I’m really sorry... friend code is 03u6gvwrz for anyone else who wants to join, playing as Googly-F20. Clearly didn’t have enough coffee today...

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
Howdy Friends - old and new alike!

I’m launching QLs from Skipper’s pad today and invite y’all to join me! Whether you have a QL or not, everyone’s welcome! Of course if you do have one that just means we can do more launches!

Note: 576 rule applies ... 1st / 2nd / 3rd always open ... feel free to overtake me - I’m riding the jump seat on these launches!

Good luck with the event!!!!

What is the 576 rule?

Thank you!! I’ve just done an idiotic thing and started my own launch- any chance you’d jump over to my pad for this one? I’m really sorry... friend code is 03u6gvwrz for anyone else who wants to join, playing as Googly-F20. Clearly didn’t have enough coffee today...
:ROFLMAO: I sure can, but with only 1 QL our return time is extended to 2+ hours so this will end my QL launches for the day. If you’re neighbors with another QL use we might get lucky, but at least you’re off the ground!

Good luck with the event!

tomguglielmi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03u6gvwrz
Username
Thomas Guglielmi
:ROFLMAO: I sure can, but with only 1 QL our return time is extended to 2+ hours so this will end my QL launches for the day. If you’re neighbors with another QL use we might get lucky, but at least you’re off the ground!

Thank you!! I had a couple of neighbors who were active earlier- will DM them now. Thank you- I owe you 😀

What is the 576 rule?
On a QL launch whoever adds 576 points first in entitled to 1st position. Make sure you don’t add more because he got there first ... like “first come, first served”.

Another QL and/or launch host may use other rules, so it’s always best to check ... thanks for that!

Device
  1. iPhone

I’ve been launching with you as wishlist. I am happy to jump in with QL to help @tomguglielmi.

Edit: Has his code copied, oops. My code is: 03a89k0u

I do not know why I thought you were on a blue pad... but now I’ve got myself stuck on there. My sincere apologies. I feel immensely stupid.
Please, don’t worry about it ... things like this happen all the time. I’ll drop by as soon as we get @tomguglielmi ’s rocket airborne and home again. I’m US Mountain time zone so it won’t be too late for me. I’ll keep you posted!

Top Bottom