Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Skipper’s Green QL Launches Completed-Thank you everyone!

Howdy Friends - old and new alike!

I’m launching QLs from Skipper’s pad today and invite y’all to join me! Whether you have a QL or not, everyone’s welcome! Of course if you do have one that just means we can do more launches!

Note: 576 rule applies ... 1st / 2nd / 3rd always open ... feel free to overtake me - I’m riding the jump seat on these launches!

Good luck with the event!!!!

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04bd0eof4
Username
STNV

I’m launching QLs from Skipper’s pad today and invite y’all to join me! Whether you have a QL or not, everyone’s welcome! Of course if you do have one that just means we can do more launches!

May I join Sir? Ta

Luki777

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04k6c8d5r

Note: 576 rule applies ... 1st / 2nd / 3rd always open ... feel free to overtake me - I’m riding the jump seat on these launches!

Hi, I would like to join. I sent you requests from Luki777, Luki 1 and luki 2.

Thanks - I've jumped on a couple already! Appreciate the help!!

Now I have to figure out my next big challenge - I only have enough to build about 7 treadmills. I'm 3 portable audio players and one pedometer short. I've been hittingTraining Centers for the last week trying to build up my stores, but still short on those two components. Hope I can get some in time...

@A-Flyin ... click on each item in the collection and it shows where / how to get the item:

A782E034-8C10-4971-BCA0-EEE830E354F4.jpeg3FF789B5-151A-49C4-8EB9-FAC557F58B06.jpeg

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03r44tsg2
Username
Emily Forum M

Request sent! Thank you in advance

@A-Flyin ... click on each item in the collection and it shows where / how to get the item:

View attachment 31785View attachment 31786
Thanks Aviatrix - I've been hitting Training Centers and residential buildings at my neighbors, hoping to build up my treadmill collection. Any suggestions on which seem to be the highest producers?

I'm 4 short on portable audio and one short on pedometers (miscounted earlier).

Top Bottom