Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Should i buy mystery super building?

10 Expansions or a MSB & 4 expansions?

• 10 Expansions

• MSB & 4 Expansions

Results are only viewable after voting.
Device
  1. Android
again thanks =) and this is last 7 greens expansion, good to know what to do now also planetariums fastest way to gain coins? cuz i need 600k to get mcc and launch pad 3 and i only have 66k, if it is the fastest way np im good =) Thanks, Fly Safe!

dtaylor1972

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04egjq35
Username
dtaylor1972
again thanks =) and this is last 7 greens expansion, good to know what to do now also planetariums fastest way to gain coins? cuz i need 600k to get mcc and launch pad 3 and i only have 66k, if it is the fastest way np im good =) Thanks, Fly Safe!

Best piece of advice for getting coins and launch boxes...
1. Get friends with 5 planetariums.... As many as u can visit.
2.wait until an hr or 2 before the clock resets.
3. Buy golden dice.
4.visit those friends planetariums.
5.visit them again right after the clock resets.

That way you get both visits with 1 golden dice!
And planetariums with golden dice spit out lots of items.... 55-65 collections for me average doing that!

Just paid for my MC3 and pad3 doing that!

Only wish i had found the forum and read that when i first started.

Device
  1. Android
Best piece of advice for getting coins and launch boxes...
1. Get friends with 5 planetariums.... As many as u can visit.
2.wait until an hr or 2 before the clock resets.
3. Buy golden dice.
4.visit those friends planetariums.
5.visit them again right after the clock resets.

That way you get both visits with 1 golden dice!
And planetariums with golden dice spit out lots of items.... 55-65 collections for me average doing that!

Just paid for my MC3 and pad3 doing that!

Only wish i had found the forum and read that when i first started.
Yeah i found that trick out alrdy... havent used it yet but i wish i knew bout visiting planetariums from the start... haha prolly wouldve had twice as many collections now but oh well now i know... how do you get golden dice? ik collections have it but where u buy it? also and im at 100k now =) i get bout 15k-20k per day so i have yet to try the trick out.. i usually visit neighbors between reset and 3 hours after... but havent done it yet today so ill wait till tomorrow maybe...

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Yeah i found that trick out alrdy... havent used it yet but i wish i knew bout visiting planetariums from the start... haha prolly wouldve had twice as many collections now but oh well now i know... how do you get golden dice? ik collections have it but where u buy it? also and im at 100k now =) i get bout 15k-20k per day so i have yet to try the trick out.. i usually visit neighbors between reset and 3 hours after... but havent done it yet today so ill wait till tomorrow maybe...
You'll have to purchase it from the bonus section in the store. It's 4 greens.
Mind you: when you buy one it's active immediately for 6 hours. No storing GDs in your warehouse, unfortunately...

Top Bottom