Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Seven Proposed Improvements For 2020

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I've discussed these topics before, but wanted to re-state them for more visibility:
1)**high priority** Alliance Task Active Fleet - Make the weekly alliance task based on the type of aircraft in one's active fleet (reserved aircaft not included)
2) F20 Collect All Gifts - Allow all F20 in received gifts to be collected beyond 100 items, since F20 goes to the fuel bar instead of the warehouse
3) Reduce Launch Item Recovery Time - Change all the common launch items to times less than 10 minutes
4) Launch Item Recycling - Use multiple common launch items to get a better launch item
5) S4 Planes - 20% longer flight time, but 30% less fuel and 10% reduction of repair
6) Speed Up/Flight Arrival Push Notification - Get notified of speed up opportunities and flight returns...similar to the notifications when buildings are completed or the day resets.
7) *new* Warehouse Sale - Permit easy sale of buildings in warehouse for coins. For every 100 buildings sold, award 10 greenies
Hope these make it to GI for consideration.

I've discussed these topics before, but wanted to re-state them for more visibility:
1)**high priority** Alliance Task Active Fleet - Make the weekly alliance task based on the type of aircraft in one's active fleet (reserved aircaft not included)
2) F20 Collect All Gifts - Allow all F20 in received gifts to be collected beyond 100 items, since F20 goes to the fuel bar instead of the warehouse
3) Reduce Launch Item Recovery Time - Change all the common launch items to times less than 10 minutes
4) Launch Item Recycling - Use multiple common launch items to get a better launch item
5) S4 Planes - 20% longer flight time, but 30% less fuel and 10% reduction of repair
6) Speed Up/Flight Arrival Push Notification - Get notified of speed up opportunities and flight returns...similar to the notifications when buildings are completed or the day resets.
7) *new* Warehouse Sale - Permit easy sale of buildings in warehouse for coins. For every 100 buildings sold, award 10 greenies
Like the last one.
Buy a eatery and put it in the warehouse and sell it from the warehouse. All this for a very low cost. Doing that 100 times gives you 10 greenies. No need to wait for a CBM sale anymore. ;)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Number 7 certainly jumps up off the screen. We already have an easy sale of buildings. It is not necessary for buildings to become solid and live, before selling them. They can be sold as soon as they are moved from the warehouse to the land.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Like the last one.
Buy a eatery and put it in the warehouse and sell it from the warehouse. All this for a very low cost. Doing that 100 times gives you 10 greenies. No need to wait for a CBM sale anymore. ;)
Well I honestly don't expect a CBM sale to ever happen, so I'll gladly take the greenie generator that way

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Can you direct me to your discussion about the S4? I‘d like to read into it. Forum won’t let me search a ‘common or too short’ search term. The ‘S4’ is rather key here, and just ‘plane’, we’ll you know, it’s Airport City...😅

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Can you direct me to your discussion about the S4? I‘d like to read into it. Forum won’t let me search a ‘common or too short’ search term. The ‘S4’ is rather key here, and just ‘plane’, we’ll you know, it’s Airport City...😅
Here is the thread. You read it before, but it was a while ago (you gave it a thumbs up)

Top Bottom