Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sevelanne's trading page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I have none of them, tell me anything else you can use instead. Im at level 10 so no much more option. I will add you, ingame name Santana.Radar

Santana33' pid='236' dateline='1335930321 said:
Hi I have none of them, tell me anything else you can use instead. Im at level 10 so no much more option. I will add you, ingame name Santana.Radar

Hey, I need stuff for the rock festival too - need
4 x Power amplifiers
2 x spotlights
2xHaze machines

Not sure if you can send any of these? How can I help you??

I am still looking for 2 x Insulations in a matter of urgency if anyone can please help!

Friend code 1tr3pi
Name: Sev - Power Pls

Sevelanne' pid='228' dateline='1335883752 said:
Hey guys, have been waiting on items for the upgrade to my repair centre for a few days but nothing has come through and my jet is now broken :(

Any help I can get would be fantastic! I will return gifts that others need too.

Username: Sevelanne
Usercode: 1tr3pi
Item(s) Requested: 2 x Powersource, 1 x Drill machine, 2 x Insulator.

Thanks in advance for your help, look forward to trading with you :)

Thanks to Spitfire for sending a powersource!

Item(s) Requested: 1 x Powersource, 1 x Drill machine, 2 x Insulator to go!!

Hi,
Ive just added you, waiting for you to accept.

Hi,
Ive just added you, waiting for you to accept.
[/quote]

Thanks Dave - I've accepted your neighbour-ship :) I'm just missing the 2 insulations now for my repair base (and a few items for the rock concert - 4x power amplifier, 1xspotlight, 1xhaze machine) any help would be greatly appreciated! Let me know what you require and I'll do my best to help out :)

Thanks

Sev

RosieAir

Airport City Addict
you should be able to get some of the items if you can get a turbo prop and fly to rome/london. We got past this by dropping planes and buying new turbo props. Try not to drop your jet if you can help it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom