Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Seriously???

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero

How do you take screen shots of missing items??? I already sent them the screen shots of the game as it should have been with a list of the items that were missing between the backup (which I restored) and the game crash. No possible way to take screen shots of missing items.

From GI support:

Dear Player,

We sent you tokens and items in the game. Please, check the game and tell me if you received the items. Them we will sent you the buildings and other items that you lost. Also, please, send me the screenshots of the purchases that you lost.

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Mary
Game Insight Support Team​

---------------------------------------------------

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-

How do you take screen shots of missing items??? I already sent them the screen shots of the game as it should have been with a list of the items that were missing between the backup (which I restored) and the game crash. No possible way to take screen shots of missing items.

From GI support:

Dear Player,

We sent you tokens and items in the game. Please, check the game and tell me if you received the items. Them we will sent you the buildings and other items that you lost. Also, please, send me the screenshots of the purchases that you lost.

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Mary
Game Insight Support Team​

---------------------------------------------------
Aaargh ,them, then.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
you ask one of your neighbors take it for you and then they can send it to you.

That had already been done a week earlier. It would only work if I hadn't been playing the game for a week after they said they could not restore the game (a week after I had sent the pics) and their server copy had synced with my game.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
That had already been done a week earlier. It would only work if I hadn't been playing the game for a week after they said they could not restore the game (a week after I had sent the pics) and their server copy had synced with my game.
O that sucks,indeed
Still ,good, luck !!!
Btw , am enjoying touching ur plntrms, :)

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
I had sent them the screen shots a week earlier from a neighbor who had taken them. I had been playing the game for a week so it synced on their server and any opportunity was lost by the time they requested them the second time
Hail cath!
Seems To Me, gi Will NOT make It on quote 500 ,let alone Wallstreet

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
They fixed my game - and they sent me all the items to complete the sweets factories so I had enough to spare to build a fifth one since I was asking my neighbors to keep sending them to me 'just in case' :) Falcon flights are short and I have two fast ones (S1 and S2) and was going through the lollipop reserve rapidly and won't spend 40 greenies for a new slot!

Top Bottom