Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Serious bugs!!!

DexCare

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03btzrs90
Username
DexCare
I’m very unsatisfied with these bugs: The first is updating without any notifications in the game! The new update is on May 19th but you don’t have anything in the game that notify me to update. Morover, I can still play the game without updating in 2 days, which make me lost about 1 or 2 green launches counted in Riding the Comet 2020 events. This can make me unavailable to complete the reward (Space Base). You should prevent people from playing the old version game when there is new update.
The second is on May 22th, I collected 3 sets of items needed for green launch but I just take 2 launches. I don’t know why I lost 1 set of those items. Is this the game’s bug or my memory is wrong?

Last edited:
(...)
If these things are right, please do something to fix them.
Thank you very much!

About the updates, I really think it’s not their fault. I’m pretty sure it’s due to the OS. But there’s a simple solution: visit the forum everyday: you will have an idea when the next event is due and, when it’s available, there’s always some members posting it!

About the chests: are you sure about that? Could it be the case that you collected 3 of a kind but only have 2 full preps? I mean, for example, you could’ve picked 3 field rations but be able to do only 2 green launches because you needed an extra lab notebook...

about not being able to finish the event: as long as you have 10 full green preps, being a member of this forum, you had all the means to complete the event in less than one day! It’s all about having the right neighbors!

Finally:
This whole section of the forum is mainly to share problems with other players and for us all to feel better after moaning 😂
This is only a fan’s forum, not connected to the company that develops the game...
No use to ask here to correct any bug...
You have a link at the bottom of this page to the official Game Insight page, where you can fill in a complain! Or just go the official AC FB page and post there.
Note, by no means I’m saying that you shouldn’t post here. You should! It’s good for us all to be aware of any possible bug. I’m only saying that it’s no use asking here for someone to fix it.

DexCare

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03btzrs90
Username
DexCare
About the chests: are you sure about that? Could it be the case that you collected 3 of a kind but only have 2 full preps? I mean, for example, you could’ve picked 3 field rations but be able to do only 2 green launches because you needed an extra lab notebook...
I got 3 treadmills and when I joined a launch, I saw that I had only 1 treadmill

Over the years I’ve lost items, rewards it happens in every game.

There Can be lots of reasons, internet connection, device software and game software, every game I have ever played on PlayStation, PC, arcades, etc etc all have some glitches.

As for the uodate, it’s not the games fault. , on my iPad and my android phone I get lots of apps tha5 only uodate when I visit the store to check for an update and I have auto update on all the time.

GI have had lots of poor programming over the years but there are something’s that they just cannot do anything about.

Top Bottom