Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Send back button

Hello everyone,

I noticed that if people use the send back button i get other things

Example i send ergonomic chair and if they hit the send back button i get a smoke detector ...

Hehehe i already got a lot of smoke detectors.

Greetzzz SM

If I wouldn't be so in love with my festival buildings :p , I would have switched back to version 1.31 weeks ago and would fire out some really rare gifts and items. But unless there are some level 6 buildings to be built and especially to be bought :ph34r: I have to go with the version with very limited gifts. But as soon as everything is built => Christmas Time ;)

Uh xp_xyz ... u call it christmas time ... but i think if you go back to version 1.31 ... you WILL lose the festival buildings i hope you realize this when u downgraded .. hehehe think about it ...

GreetZzz SM

Uh xp_xyz ... u call it christmas time ... but i think if you go back to version 1.31 ... you WILL lose the festival buildings i hope you realize this when u downgraded .. hehehe think about it ...

GreetZzz SM

SM, I am absolutely clear about this. Read my post again, I am planing on downgrading and losing all festival buildings WHEN all level 6 buildings are bought. Because then I can spare some buildings with good profit and I can spare money then, because I do not think that there will be any new (expensive) building after level 6. Or at least I hope so.

But thanks again for the warning! :)

Oh no. :( And here I was thinking since I don't need anything, I could just have people send me the items they need and I'd send them back. Ugh.

Also, I've bought every possible building that produces coins or gives out passengers - there's been no new buildings popping up for a while now so yeah I think that is the end of that. I have a level 5 repair base but have still not been asked to upgrade. Why is that?

"Asked to upgrade"? I have never been asked to upgrade buildings. Or do you think of missions that require you to build a special level building? I am not quite sure, if there are any level 6 missions at all... I have not finished a single level 5 building so far :(

Top Bottom