Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Select stand/or Runway to guest planes

when a guest plan want to landing in our airport, we have only Allow/Refuse buttons, While in the real airports, the control towers determines that which runway for the guest plane's landing and which stand for it's park.
In this picture, we have 14 stands. stands 2,5,6,8,9,10 are available and others are unavailable (have an airplane or not activated yet).
we can allow to guest plans to landing by determination of their stands.

1.jpg

In another suggest:
we can determine which Runway for the guest plane landing. as below picture:

2.jpg

when a guest plan want to landing in our airport, we have only Allow/Refuse buttons, While in the real airports, the control towers determines that which runway for the guest plane's landing and which stand for it's park.
In this picture, we have 14 stands. stands 2,5,6,8,9,10 are available and others are unavailable (have an airplane or not activated yet).
we can allow to guest plans to landing by determination of their stands.

View attachment 46572

In another suggest:
we can determine which Runway for the guest plane landing. as below picture:

View attachment 46573
Good idea (y) but when i want to land 100 guest plane in the event i dont care where to park or which stand just i want the speed for landing the guest plane.
Robot Loader Bonus speeds up guest planes refueling if Gi add another bonus to speed up landing like we use speed fuel.

Good idea (y) but when i want to land 100 guest plane in the event i dont care where to park or which stand just i want the speed for landing the guest plane.
Robot Loader Bonus speeds up guest planes refueling if Gi add another bonus to speed up landing like we use speed

we can set it's option in settings via Automatic or manual options.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Robot Loader Bonus speeds up guest planes refueling if Gi add another bonus to speed up landing like we use speed fuel.
The robot loader fuel speed increase is not that much mpre than the regular fuel loadup speed (was significantly faster before 7.0). They should change the robot loader bonus to speed up the landing/taxi instead

Top Bottom