Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Searching for a building guide that includes population and electrical usage numbers...

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20abbw8kh
Username
Husker4ever
As I'm maxing out my population, I'm having to sometimes warehouse buildings to build new buildings that are needed to complete quests. Of course, I could upgrade my town hall, but at my level, it's going to take me some time to build up the coins for that, and even after I do, it takes several days for the construction to be complete, time I don't have while completing a quest. So far, I've been warehousing buildings that I've purchased, and since they exist in the store, I can see what their population and electrical usage numbers, but now I'm looking at warehousing buildings not in the store, buildings I've won. As an example, I wanted to build a Chinese Puppet Theater for the Dragon challenge, so I warehoused a Perfume Store, but it turns out the Perfume Store only uses 7 population, whereas the Chinese Puppet Theater uses 24, so I ended up putting the Perfume Store back and losing the couple thousand coins I spent to put it in my warehouse, where it only stayed for about two minutes.

Anyway, when you click on a building, you can see its yields, but you can't see how much electricity it's using, its population (how much its taking from your total allowed population), or what that building drops. You can find out this stuff when you build the building, but once you've built it, if it's not a building you can buy in the store, the only way to find out its population or its electrical usage is by warehousing it and then seeing its effects, which, as my aforementioned example shows, can be an expensive proposition given how much it costs to move a building into your warehouse.

Searching for this information, I did find a wiki page that shows Airport City buildings with all of their relevant information, including population and electrical usage numbers:

However, this list hasn't been updated in some time and doesn't include many of the buildings I'm looking for information for, namely Sauna (the wiki page has a sauna listed, but it's a different sauna), Golf Club, Fishing Store, House of Doubts, Street Food Festival, Aero Club, and Tour Stall. So, if anyone can post a guide or a link to an Airport City page that lists ALL buildings (most especially including Collection Buildings, i.e., buildings won from collecting items; Event Purchase Buildings, i.e., building only available for purchase during events; Event Reward Buildings; and Myster Buildings), that would be great.

SASgold

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
035wwj2gl
Username
SASgold
There's work being done on a new wiki, powered by this forum. Not complete yet, but in the meantime I can help out with a few of your mentioned buildings:
Building (Pop / Electricity needed)
Sauna (2/1)
Fishing Store (4/1)
House of Doubts (15/12)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
If population is an issue and you don't have the coins to upgrade your Town Hall, purchasing the Grand Hotel for silver coins is a very good option. In fact, most players prefer the Grand Hotel over Town Hall upgrades since the silver coins are relatively easy to come by and not a lot can be bought with it (if you lack the corresponding gold coins)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20abbw8kh
Username
Husker4ever
There’s a task force within the forum working on a new, in-forum, wiki. Info will be available to the rest of us as soon as the major info is ready.
Thanks.

And on another note, is your name really Teresa Lisboa or is it a nod to the TV show The Mentalist, whose female lead was Teresa Lisbon? I'm just curious because I'm Portuguese and used to live in Lisbon (i.e., Lisboa) and have never heard that last name before.

Top Bottom