Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Screwed up!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03w7zqevv
Username
Marshimus
Had some spare cash, though I'd upgrade the Resource Base to level 2, not realising I need 4 super rare (by the looks) items to complete it...

Jaw Chuck and Impact Marking Machine

Anyone any ideas, do i just have to wait to visit neighbours or can i do something else? :notworthy:

Awesomerowend

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x4wkss3
Username
Bertus ZA
Had some spare cash, though I'd upgrade the Resource Base to level 2, not realising I need 4 super rare (by the looks) items to complete it...

Anyone any ideas, do i just have to wait to visit neighbours or can i do something else? :notworthy:
I tend to watch videos to get the missing items I need - not sure if it’s an option on all platforms

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Watch videos or ask for gifts (I believe there is a thread on this forum also, otherwise put it in your game name and/or contact users you know, e.g. alliance or fuel ring)

Watch videos or ask for gifts (I believe there is a thread on this forum also, otherwise put it in your game name and/or contact users you know, e.g. alliance or fuel ring)
Are you sure these items are giftable? It was quite a long time ago, but I think they’re not...

I know that Impact Marking Machines can be got by visiting neighbours Flight Catering Facility and Jaw Chucks from Neighbours Cosmic Fuel Stations.

Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03w7zqevv
Username
Marshimus
I know that Impact Marking Machines can be got by visiting neighbours Flight Catering Facility and Jaw Chucks from Neighbours Cosmic Fuel Stations.

Regards
Harcourt
thanks, i'll have to hope i get lucky when i visit those lol

Device
  1. Android

The drop rates on those are depressingly low. You may do better to discover the Lost City of El Dorado, and sell the gold for greenies.

That's just to say that videos are the way to go. If you are in a pinch, and need a working Resource Base today, you can build another Level 1 to keep production up. They're super cheap and fast.

Top Bottom