Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday July 11th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Username
Puppy Chou
Hi everyone, my PuppyC account needs all stadium items: Bench, Goal posts, Video boards, robotic lawnmowers. Puppy Chou has all items for the quest and 6 stadiums. Puppy Chou just needs Fuel 20 and Navigation Modules.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Az1
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Was away with spotty wi-fi for a bunch of days....trying to catch up.

Added needs for UM2 and UM3 to build a stadium. If someone needs to add any of my 4 games for what they can send for stadiums, please let me know.

Reactions: Az1
Signature updated. I need specific Stadium Items for Tadashi1.

@belledohna , Can you help me 1 Walkie Talkie? I will send you stadium items.

@Bali Hi , has Bali OS finish the CT level 7?

I am trying to build 2 stadiums for BaliOS.
Need 5 Video Board desperately for 1st & 2nd stadium and 3 more Benches for 2nd stadium.

Robby,
I will start building Control Tower 7 in a few days. I still need 3 more Airline Route Map.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
I am trying to build 2 stadiums for BaliOS.
Need 5 Video Board desperately for 1st & 2nd stadium and 3 more Benches for 2nd stadium.

Robby,
I will start building Control Tower 7 in a few days. I still need 3 more Airline Route Map.

Just sent you an invite from Unclemans2 who can sent Video Boards. Should be able to get my hands on Unclemans3 in the morning (benches).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom