Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

S4 Jets

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
So I was thinking about the different types of jets we have, and all of them tailor towards faster flight times. However, that may not play into everyone's strategy. In the aircraft industry, fuel efficiency is key, so why not bring a new line of aircraft that tailors towards that....the S4 fleet!
1) Aircraft will have same color scheme as the S3, except the black will have a metallic blue
2) Flights would require 30% less fuel, but take 20% longer.
3) Repair times will be 10% shorter, and aircraft in general has a 10% less chance of breaking down

This of course will come at a cost. I would say to make it a series of events that one must accomplish at a cost (like Duke's Airship). Make it that once unlocked, the S4's are only accessible in a sale once a month for 24 hours, and make it that they can be purchased with gold and silver tokens....say 20% higher than the cost of an S2. Let me know what you guys think.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Please PM.
Username
Airport City
So I was thinking about the different types of jets we have, and all of them tailor towards faster flight times. However, that may not play into everyone's strategy. In the aircraft industry, fuel efficiency is key, so why not bring a new line of aircraft that tailors towards that....the S4 fleet!
1) Aircraft will have same color scheme as the S3, except the black will have a metallic blue
2) Flights would require 30% less fuel, but take 20% longer.
3) Repair times will be 10% shorter, and aircraft in general has a 10% less chance of breaking down

This of course will come at a cost. I would say to make it a series of events that one must accomplish at a cost (like Duke's Airship). Make it that once unlocked, the S4's are only accessible in a sale once a month for 24 hours, and make it that they can be purchased with gold and silver tokens....say 20% higher than the cost of an S2. Let me know what you guys think.

I would say that is a good idea to have S4 Jets @Navigata07
Yujie

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Awesome thought. Perhaps it shouldn't be in the "S" range (assuming S stands for 'Speed'). It could be the "F" series
and why not take a giant leap forward in the industries and start with Electric planes which uses charging. The higher rate of the plane E1, E2, E3 require less charging time
A solid idea, and a possible twist in case they introduce alternate fuel sources. E could also mean Efficiency, so it could indeed be a new series even if fuel is used

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Please PM.
Username
Airport City
Awesome thought. Perhaps it shouldn't be in the "S" range (assuming S stands for 'Speed'). It could be the "F" series
and why not take a giant leap forward in the industries and start with Electric planes which uses charging. The higher rate of the plane E1, E2, E3 require less charging time

What do you mean about E planes?
Yujie

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
What do you mean about E planes?
Yujie
It would be a new "class" of plane vs the "S" class that we currently have. The S class planes focus on reducing flight time, but he was suggesting an "E" class to represent "electric", and it wouldnt focus on the same objective as the S class.

Top Bottom