Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Rule The Kingdom Section

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
i only downloaded this crap game because of that pop up i got... and they promised 10 green bucks, and they gave me and all of the community > NOTHING!

So from my point of view: Sod this game!
I deleted it after a few days of moseying around.

Because I wasn't credited the 10 promised in game cash for downloading Rule the kingdom I have made a lot of facebook posts suggesting not to buy in game cash for airport city. I have made about 15 emails to support to try to sort it out but they keep replying that there was definitely no such offer. You would think that for a 100 million dollar business they would just apologize and pay me rather than suffer such bad publicity. Game insight need to train their support staff better. I dont think they will notice given how little notice they take of emails and facebook messages suggesting fixing issues in their games.

I finally deleted rule the kingdom a week ago. I finally told the support team to get stuffed if they werent going to listen. I am over it.

Top Bottom