Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Roland Garros 2012

So this kicks off today.

For the men, I can't see anything beyond a Nadal-Djokovic final with Nadal winning.

For the women, it's a mess but the experts expect the winner of the Sharapova-Serena Williams QF to win the title. The French has been wacky for the women in recent years, so I wouldn't expect it to go quite according to script.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Razzano defeat Serena Williams in 3 sets.. what a long match!"

for woman, I support Agniezka Radwanska, would love to see her win her first GS :)

for man, Rafa the King of Clay is still dominant.. vamos ^^

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
come on Bew, the french girl was marvelous!

Honestly, I couldn't even tell you who that person is, so I don't know if she's a legitimate up and comer or a one-time flash in the pants.

All I know is Serena is a BEAST and I was stunned to learn she lost!!!

Razzano is a veteran who has had her moments and big wins (over Martina Hingis and Venus Williams) and while her win over Serena was a huge upset, she played marvellously while Serena inexplicably had a mental and emotional breakdown mid-match. She said afterwards she was 100% healthy but got nervous as the match got tighter. Full credit to Razzano for a great win!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
So this kicks off today.

For the men, I can't see anything beyond a Nadal-Djokovic final with Nadal winning.

For the women, it's a mess but the experts expect the winner of the Sharapova-Serena Williams QF to win the title. The French has been wacky for the women in recent years, so I wouldn't expect it to go quite according to script.

What an impressive analysis!!

Here is the WRAP UP of RG 2012:

For the women, Maria Sharapova won her first French Open crown with a 63 62 victory, defeating Sara Errani;

For men, Rafael Nadal won a record seventh French Open title after beating Novak Djokovic in 4 sets (64 63 26 75).. Vamos Rafa :lol:

Top Bottom