Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Rockfest Glitch - Be Quick!

Many thanks to RosieAir for posting this :)

IMPORTANT TIP FOR THOSE WHO HAVENT COMPLETED THE ROCKFEST
1) upgrade to the latest update that allows you to visit other airports
2) Visit Madlen Airbons Aiport (I think you will find her at the top of your friends list)
3) Collect the 4000 coins and 800 exp points for finishing the rockfest
4) go back to your airport
5) go back to step 2, repeat as many times as you like, until your Rockfest timer runs out.
6) Spend spend spend!

you will get a rock shop in your warehouse every time you do this, we now have 331...

:( I wasn't able to read the forum the last 20 hours and in the end I didn't finish the rockfest sh*t, because of 1 lousy power amplifier. Therefore I am possessing 11 loudspeakers, 12 spotlights and 44 (!) haze machines by now... I shouldn't try to finish this rubbish, I could have gone to so many other destinations in order to finish my terminal, tower, catering service and town hall. But I nearly sent all possible flights to Rome/London and Riviera/Bali instead :(

And now I have to read about that glitch afterwards :(

RosieAir

Airport City Addict
xp_xyz' pid='521' dateline='1336323766 said:
:( I wasn't able to read the forum the last 20 hours and in the end I didn't finish the rockfest sh*t, because of 1 lousy power amplifier. Therefore I am possessing 11 loudspeakers, 12 spotlights and 44 (!) haze machines by now... I shouldn't try to finish this rubbish, I could have gone to so many other destinations in order to finish my terminal, tower, catering service and town hall. But I nearly sent all possible flights to Rome/London and Riviera/Bali insted :(

And now I have to read about that glitch afterwards :(

What a shame, I posted as soon as we realised what was going on in the hope that others might also benefit.

Although we got the update yesterday, it wasnt until this morning that we discovered the glitch, otherwise a) we might have posted earlier and b) we could have had another 8 hours of collecting coins!

The moral of the story is - keep a close eye on the forum!

My posting wasn't meant to offend you! I am very happy, that such glitches are discovered and posted in this wonderful forum here. I am just angry about myself for not having time to take a look in here in the last 24 hours. And as you might see from my statistics, I am a very regular guest in here ;)
But sometimes I have to leave my laptops and computers behind and leave my house or my office ;) And unfortunately the rss feed of the forum just gives you completely new postings, but not new messages in a thread. I also would not have expected such a last minute, breaking glitch, so I wouldn't had kept an eye permanently on the forum anyway. As mentioned before, lesson learned, the next mission will only get my attention for 2-3 days. If I cannot finish it within these days, I will let go on it.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Sounds like there should be a main thread for 'glitches'. I wasn't able to take advantage of this one and I wish I could have for the coins!!!

RosieAir

Airport City Addict
Heres a little follow on to the rockfest glitch for those who were able to benefit from it...
Every time you completed the rockfest mission you got a rockshop in your warehouse. we were left with around 400 of them.
well, you can USE them eg build them, and then 5 minutes later when they have finished building, you can sell them for 500 coins!
so, quick math, 400 x 500 = 200,000 coins!

so if you are left with rockshops in your warehouse, build,sell,build, sell, build, sell...

Top Bottom