Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Rocket return in 1 hour, add me if you want a QL Moon travel

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
205w8nqz1
Username
Guildwars2
Hi FR sent, dont have many mats left and happy to take any position. In game name is Guildwars2-RiskS

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
205w8nqz1
Username
Guildwars2
Thanks Anton, didnt see your request for some reason but sent you an FR, if am around in an hour will definitely join. Its between Jack Daniels and Airport City :)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
205w8nqz1
Username
Guildwars2
Yah me too. 2 MSs and 1 PEB left. I do still have plenty of large tanks but it's are gonna take years to use them up in a single launch
haha yup lol, was my first time doing QLs and that too with forum members, it was a great experience thank you all!

Blitz7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
-
Username
Blitz7 F20
Didn't see your thread before. My bad. My shuttle back in around 2 hours. Would love to join in if you still doing another launch by that time. Cheers.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03thighk
Username
Asphyyr
@sphyyr is this still ongoing?
@Blitz7 I can join yours if you still use a QL and this one is closed.

Do not have a QL myself, but plenty of items to add points quickly. Is 1st open in the launch or not?
Sorry but I‘m out of fuel. I don't have many infrared telescopes so I’m stopping now. You can still add me though and I‘ll let you know when I’m doing space launches again

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03thighk
Username
Asphyyr
Didn't see your thread before. My bad. My shuttle back in around 2 hours. Would love to join in if you still doing another launch by that time. Cheers.
Sorry but I'm out of fuel right now.
Would love to if I had more.

Top Bottom