Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Rock cafe

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Minisa the android, iPad and iPhone games run in parallel with each other. Android was the first version (Not sure where facebook fits in) then iPad. Android always got the updates first. Theye also got the space race game which missed iPad and iPhone. But we got the Santa game before them.

As always with GI, wait and see what happens. It may not be what you think...

Minissa

Guide Writer
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Minissa
Minisa the android, iPad and iPhone games run in parallel with each other. Android was the first version (Not sure where facebook fits in) then iPad. Android always got the updates first. Theye also got the space race game which missed iPad and iPhone. But we got the Santa game before them.

As always with GI, wait and see what happens. It may not be what you think...

I know this ;)
you didn't understand my question
I was thinking if we will have these updates some day, because only android and facebook players have..
or the updates are just past..:notworthy:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
qbs2hn
Username
Kitty
In a way there is a potential for it to go... e.g. when "The Spring Has Come" promo finished and we updated to 1.31 - most of the unused items and buildings from the promo were removed from the warehouse....

When the rock festival promo finished – about 2 or 3 updates later the musical instruments and biker jackets were removed from the warehouse...

What I am trying to say is – if you have them placed in your airport they should be safe – if you have not placed them – there is a chance that GIS will remove it to clear some space up for future promos.. It may not happen in the very next update – but could happen (as it has happened before)

Strange things I still have 171 Biker Jackets & 221 Musical Instruments in the warehouse. :whistle:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Strange things I still have 171 Biker Jackets & 221 Musical Instruments in the warehouse. :whistle:
You must have jumped a version update then.... Lets hope they bring them back... you will be quids in.... (y)

I used to have a silly amount, something close to 20K or 30K - as it used to drop from every guest plane landed!!

Top Bottom