Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ripristino dopo rallentamento gioco

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0456KDFH
Username
Paologb68
Sono passato da finestra10 dopo un rallentamento del gioco causa aggiornamento dei faraoni nel ottobre 2018 ad Android ma ho perso i miei livelli del
passato, ho ricominciato un nuovo gioco ma attendo ancora il ripristino dei miei livelli, qualcuno sa come ripristinare su Android?

We speak English on this forum. Here is a translation of your question in English:

I went from window10 after a game slowdown due to the update of the pharaohs in October of 2018 to Android, but I lost my levels of
last, I restarted a new game, but I still wait for the restoration of my levels, does anyone know how to restore on Android?

my reply:
There are lots of answers on this forum about the same issue and many have found that you log into the same google play account and play a new game up to level 4 or 5 and then a window pops up asking whether you want to keep your new game or restore your old one and then you click on the option you want.

Hay muchas respuestas en este foro sobre el mismo problema y muchos han descubierto que inicia sesión en la misma cuenta de Google Play y juega un nuevo juego hasta el nivel 4 o 5 y luego aparece una ventana que le pregunta si desea mantener su nuevo Juego o restaurar su antiguo y luego haga clic en la opción que

Sono passato da finestra10 dopo un rallentamento del gioco causa aggiornamento dei faraoni nel ottobre 2018 ad Android ma ho perso i miei livelli del
passato, ho ricominciato un nuovo gioco ma attendo ancora il ripristino dei miei livelli, qualcuno sa come ripristinare su Android?

If you're going from windows 10 to android, you will need GI support to transfer your game. You will need your old code and your new code to submit to GI, and let them know you would like your game transferred.

You will lose all your neighbors and alliance (going from one platform to another), so be sure to make a list of everyone you want to restore. If they are not forum members and you can't communicate with them, you will probably not be able to get them back.

Se stai andando da Windows 10 ad Android, avrai bisogno del supporto GI per trasferire il gioco. Avrai bisogno del tuo vecchio codice e del tuo nuovo codice da inviare a GI, e fagli sapere che vorresti che il tuo gioco fosse trasferito.

Perderai tutti i tuoi vicini e alleanza (passando da una piattaforma all'altra), quindi assicurati di creare un elenco di tutti quelli che vuoi ripristinare. Se non sono membri del forum e non puoi comunicare con loro, probabilmente non sarai in grado di recuperarli.

I’m sorry - nice of you to translate the question but I don’t understand why people can’t ask a question in whatever language they want to ask it?
Because the majority of the forum members speak English and can't always access google translate. If a person uses English - even poorly worded English, their chance for a reply greatly increases. They can use whatever language they choose, but the odds are they won't get many answers.

Natholian1

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Natholian1
I completely agree with that, it makes no sense, but have a look at more recent messages and you’ll see that someone speaking in what I think is polish or Romanian, I’m not sure, has just been reported.

I completely agree with that, it makes no sense, but have a look at more recent messages and you’ll see that someone speaking in what I think is polish or Romanian, I’m not sure, has just been reported.
Didn't see that. Maybe depends on what the post says. I did see the Vietnamese spammer who got reported - that's a pretty regular thing. I don't think there's any absolute rules here about using English, but it's certainly more convenient for everyone. There is a thread in area 51 for French & German speakers, maybe in time there will be threads for other languages, too.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
It's not about the form but about the content. Paolo posted legit question about transferring game between different systems. Vietphanmem posted advertisement of some kind of paid service that's not related to Airport City.

Top Bottom