Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Rewards: Private vs neighbour launch?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nk5c2ga
Username
JKMyx
Hi,

so i got a dillema that I don’t understand quite well.
I get the rewards policy of a succesful launch with neighbours: highest contributor 6k coins, 2nd highest 3k coins, ... (for green launch in this case)

But if I make a succesfull PRIVATE launch, do I get rewards of the first, second and third position?
Or only the reward of the first position, hence only the 6k in case of a green launch?

Thanks for your replies.

Hi,

so i got a dillema that I don’t understand quite well.
I get the rewards policy of a succesful launch with neighbours: highest contributor 6k coins, 2nd highest 3k coins, ... (for green launch in this case)

But if I make a succesfull PRIVATE launch, do I get rewards of the first, second and third position?
Or only the reward of the first position, hence only the 6k in case of a green launch?

Thanks for your replies.
You will only get reward for first place, as you are in first place.
Second, and so one are given if there are so many players. You can have 50 people in a launch if you want.

Top Bottom