Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Restore game profile

Hi
I have changed my windows (installed a new version of windows) and all my games and programs were deleted.
Now I reinstalled the airport city and want to restore my old game profile. I am trying to contact the support unit for 3 days through the website, but I'm getting an error message.
Are there any members of the support unit here?
Can anyone help me?
I sent a direct email via an old ticket conversation, which again came with an error message.

Attachments

• ac5b.png
    ac5b.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 76
  • ac6.jpg
    ac6.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 76
Hi
I have changed my windows (installed a new version of windows) and all my games and programs were deleted.
Now I reinstalled the airport city and want to restore my old game profile. I am trying to contact the support unit for 3 days through the website, but I'm getting an error message.
Can anyone help me?
I sent a direct email via an old ticket conversation, which again came with an error message.
No support here, is just a fan site. However, see this prior thread, post #17 for options:
Post in thread 'Gifts gone!' https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/gifts-gone.43474/post-555107

Hi
Can anyone help me?
If your game not restored and show the popup message to choose between the new and old account then you have to play when the new code for the game show.
The website for Gi support is working now open a ticket and send then your orginal game code and the new code to restore it for you.
I open a ticket now and the reply to me (y)

Top Bottom