Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Restore game from the cloud

Does anyone know how to "restore the game from the cloud" in Windows?
I have been having a number of issues and GI tells me to delete my game, start a new one to level 3, then "restore my progress from the cloud".
I can't find any option to do that. I have restored my game from my own backup but the problems persist.

I have asked GI this question several times but am getting no response.

TIA

I have been having a number of issues and GI tells me to delete my game, start a new one to level 3, then "restore my progress from the cloud".
I can't find any option to do that. I have restored my game from my own backup but the problems persist.

TIA

I think it works like this.

1) Delete your existing game.
2) Start a new game and play to level 3
3) At this level you should be given a friend code.
4) Close the game.
5) Open the game.
6) You will be given the option to open a game from the server or your local game.
7 Job done.

Or

1) Goto https://www.game-insight.com/en/games/airport-city

Unfortunately it does not work for me !

Regards
Harcourt

TIA
Yes as @Harcourt say, but before you delete your game take a screenshot of your city and your game profile just keep it in case if the restore not work or something missing you can send these screenshot to GI if needed.

I think it works like this.

1) Delete your existing game.
2) Start a new game and play to level 3
3) At this level you should be given a friend code.
4) Close the game.
5) Open the game.
6) You will be given the option to open a game from the server or your local game.
7 Job done.

Or

1) Goto https://www.game-insight.com/en/games/airport-city

Unfortunately it does not work for me !

Regards
Harcourt
I tried this today. After waiting 6 hours and restarting the new game several times, I still did not get any option to restore my progress. Waiting on GI to make the move over to the new game.

I don't know, but I suspect it depends on how you sign in to your laptop/computer. If you log on using your windows account then I can see your game being tied to that log on (in the cloud), but if like me you sign in using a local account then best to have your own backups.

I think @Harcourt might know
not only local accounts. I've tried in the past with a proper windows account - i mean, with a dedicated e-mail, etc - and didn't work either

Top Bottom