Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Reserve Hangar Upgrade

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Buzehappert
I've upgraded my reserve hangar from level 2 to level 3.
To my shock I've lost the the additional slots i've bought for airport cash and the planes in it.
The planes ain't a big problem, but the cash was bought with real money, so it feels like robbery.
Is this normal? and is there a way to get the 2 additional slots back wthout paying for them again?

To my shock I've lost the the additional slots i've bought for airport cash and the planes in it.
The planes ain't a big problem, but the cash was bought with real money, so it feels like robbery.
Is this normal? and is there a way to get the 2 additional slots back wthout paying for them again?
Send a ticket to GI for that and tell them on the Facebook official page.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
That's not normal I have upgraded and kept my planes and slots so as said above send a ticket about it.

Top Bottom