Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Request

Hi all,

I can only add 5 neighbours per day. I noticed that most of you still not add me, so when I try send a gift to you, I not can because you not in my friendslist.

So my request is, if you want add me as your neighbour. When I must do that, then I am busy for 10 weeks, because I only can add 5 neighbours per day.

If you need something urgent, send me pm, and I will send to you.

Thank you all ;)

Device
  1. Android
I just added your friend code.

I'll apologize in advance for being a bad neighbor.
Unfortunately I do not read the forum daily and do not always return gifts on a daily basis (due to receiving more than 20 per day).

So I often return the item received (yes, I'm a baaaad neighbor) :p

jimmy21

Device
  1. Android
So, what have you used your passengers for???
When I get enough passengers, I'll use them (along with a bunch of oil to return flights quicker) for flights during the 'spy glass' bonus. The jumbo take 380 passengers per flight and from experience, it takes about 30 flights (with spy glass) on average to get needed item. So that about 10,000 passengers per destination and I need to complete all five of the jumbo quests. So 50,000 passengers should be about right.

Top Bottom