Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Repair Hangar

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0478tts0
Planes standing in the repair hangar are counting as operational. That is not consistent. When there are two planes in the repair hangar, it is only possible to start 12 airplanes at maximum. The problem gets more relevant in case of the santa planes. In my opinion that should be improved. Or is the one and only aim to earn money?

Planes standing in the repair hangar are counting as operational. That is not consistent. When there are two planes in the repair hangar, it is only possible to start 12 airplanes at maximum. The problem gets more relevant in case of the santa planes. In my opinion that should be improved. Or is the one and only aim to earn money?
The plane standing in the repair hangar came from an airport stand which is required to have the plane. So, you are saying the two should be unlinked thereby enabling more planes than stands (excluding reserve)? I don't think GI would go for this.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0478tts0
The plane standing in the repair hangar came from an airport stand which is required to have the plane. So, you are saying the two should be unlinked thereby enabling more planes than stands (excluding reserve)? I don't think GI would go for this.
That is not my problem. Today it is neither logical nor realistic.

Top Bottom