Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Red Rocket Carnival: Weekdays From Cape Carnival

Btw. Just got my very first QL from @Navigata07 last launch today! YAY!! :D:D:D

Don’t know when to use it. Want a carnival of flights.
That’s so awesome, Brad!!!! Spend it wisely ... they’re not easy to come by!

BTW @novagator ... we’re still on the pad if you’re free to join. I posted a thread so hopefully we’ll get airbourne soon!

is it open launch ... also 1st is available ???
Yes, they are open to everyone! QL’s are a bit different that our daily launches ... there are no seat assignments and you have to get in position quickly as the objective is to get airborne as quickly as possible to maximize the QL bonus, which are not so easy to acquire.

Hope you’ll decide to join my next one!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
208dkzi3l
Username
A.OmarF20ErEpBed
Yes, they are open to everyone! QL’s are a bit different that our daily launches ... there are no seat assignments and you have to get in position quickly as the objective is to get airborne as quickly as possible to maximize the QL bonus, which are not so easy to acquire.

Hope you’ll decide to join my next one!
@Aviatrix Thank you ..i did not know this before ..anyway i cab make 2 only but i have to save them because i lost all in the last one .:)

because i lost all in the last one .:)
Ah, I wouldn’t look at it as if you had lost anything ... if I’m not mistaken you ended up in the #2 or #3 position, which still pays out very nice rewards ... and look at all the invaluable experience you’ve gained along the way! :woot: Just keeping flying all those space destinations to collect resources and stick with us here at the Carnival. You’ll get the hang of it in no time!

Top Bottom