Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Red Rocket Carnival: Weekdays From Cape Carnival

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Unfortunately the second one.
Well it's been a pleasure either way Nick. Had lots of fun launching with you over the many months; will surely be losing a great participant. (y)
Will you still be playing the game when you return from your summer break?

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
Well it's been a pleasure either way Nick. Had lots of fun launching with you over the many months; will surely be losing a great participant. (y)
Will you still be playing the game when you return from your summer break?
Same here Nav,it's been a pleasure to fly with you guys.Im totally lost my mood after last days so I'm quiting the game.I have to decide to who I will pass leadership of my alliance and then I will leave.
Maybe in the future we will meet again,no one knows.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Well @nick6901 , you cant say we didn't send you off in style. That was an 8 minute launch with only 6 people....fantastic job everyone! All the best to you Nick....it was a pleasure. You'll be missed, and just say the word if you do return.
Everyone, lets sign up for the last launch of the week. I'm your captain.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Same here Nav,it's been a pleasure to fly with you guys.Im totally lost my mood after last days so I'm quiting the game.I have to decide to who I will pass leadership of my alliance and then I will leave.
Maybe in the future we will meet again,no one knows.
Tangent question....does it have to do with 7.0 and the upcoming changes? The forum has been buzzing like crazy because of it.

Top Bottom