Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red QL Launch

PJW

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Stantonville
Hi,
The latest launch will be back about 9:15pm uk time. Will probably do one more launch tonight, will post on here when the next launch is.

PJW

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Stantonville
Hi,
Final Launch tonight, as before, not bothered at the moment about where I finish. Feel Free to join. If not will continue on Monday Morning.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed.

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Hi @Puppy Chou, @zenmie, @Az1, @GamingSwiftie, I accidently started jpjpjp999 launch. I have to wait about jpjpjp2 is back (1h35m).
Just take the position you want and I will put in the rest (you don't need to add anything....)

@flip123 : No worries. I was just looking to tag along with someone. :) And then of course I find one and I get sidetracked. Good thing I was wanting to just be a participant. :happy:

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bev80121
Username
Bev80121
@PJW still a little confused about participating in party launches. I saw that you did not care about placing. Does that mean I should/can put in to get the ql off as soon as possible??

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
@melony ,are you ok?
You're putting up 2400 point's in a single launch.:eek:
I can get 1st position in ql launches by putting up 40% of that points in a single launch.:cool:;)
Thank you
Hi. I usually put in as many points as I can in the beginning and usually finish it off the next morning or after work. Works for me.

Top Bottom