Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

red launch prep

Pejt

CheezLvr
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
047im5fii
Username
Pejt
I just obtained everything I need to start red launches. The most difficult item to get however seems to be the infrared telescope. I flew my but of to Jiuquan and Plesetsk, visited planetariums (only 2 neighbors have them). Is there any faster way to obtain the item?

I just obtained everything I need to start red launches. The most difficult item to get however seems to be the infrared telescope. I flew my but of to Jiuquan and Plesetsk, visited planetariums (only 2 neighbors have them). Is there any faster way to obtain the item?
Nope, visiting planetariums is key. Lots and lots of them so find neighbors with multiple and visit frequently. There's a prior thread offering assistance.

Just achieving red launches was the easy part 🙃

As @Maverick68 said.
your goal should be get more than 12 neighbours with hopefully 5 or 6 but no less than 3 planetariums and stick the daily visits to those.
Pick planetariums only if they have 5 or 6, and if they have less than 5 pick the planetariums + MCC3 + Red pad (will give you items for the Lunar Rover )
Flights to plesetsk or jinquan per se aren't enough, but can help, especially if you happen to have any drop bonus active for some other reason

Top Bottom