Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

"Real" Layout

kappatango

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
044y8a2te
Username
kappatango
Hey, Am I the only person who wants my city to look real?

From the off I have set up residential areas, industrial, commercial etc with roads that service the city, rather than single road blocks in unrealistic places just to get a building LIVE.

I know it will take longer, but I am really enjoying the challenge of keeping it real and I think its making my buying decisions better....

Thoughts?

Hey, Am I the only person who wants my city to look real?

From the off I have set up residential areas, industrial, commercial etc with roads that service the city, rather than single road blocks in unrealistic places just to get a building LIVE.

I know it will take longer, but I am really enjoying the challenge of keeping it real and I think its making my buying decisions better....

Thoughts?
Nah
I just want to maximize the number of buildings within the available space. I would, if a 4x4 piece of land was affordable, which isn’t, at all ( 80 greenies at the moment, for me, and it won’t take long until goes up again)

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
Been there, did that, until running out of land after having a completely upgraded city back in 2013. Yeah, increased city expansions have been possible for a while (I'm now at 36x64) but even with broken/optimized roadways I'm full. Upgrades are now 120 green per block, so no way I'd go back.

Top Bottom