Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL Open Party RE This past weekend QL 4 Day Marathon

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
I tried to answer everyone’s questions rescuing those in distress ie., accidentally starting their own launch maybe still a red but lol after 17 hours into the QL partying colors often are not very clear. Either through fatigue itself or perhaps other things such as my own self I take upwards of 15 pills in the morning 5 at bedtime And Hydralazine which is 4X daily Add on a milder opiate medication as well and a muscle relaxer too So the latter two medications were avoided, skipped just so I could keep awake and if we were taking a 30 1 hour or up to 2 hour 23 minutes return. Haven’t done that long of a stretch in 40 years since my days in Western Europe. Bavarian Swiss German and Austrian mountain range Oh and the 4 day weekend in Paris and Amsterdam. So those memories I was just out of high school. I wasn’t even 19 yet when I enlisted. So again thank you who joined this last 24 hours as those who joined up with me during the pre game event NOTE THE BONUS TIMER HOW CLOSE CAN YOU GET TO THIS BETWEEN YOUR FINAL LAUNCH AND THE LAST REMAINING MINUTES OF YOUR QLS?

Attachments

• IMG_0139.jpg
    IMG_0139.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 99
I tried to answer everyone’s questions rescuing those in distress ie., accidentally starting their own launch maybe still a red but lol after 17 hours into the QL partying colors often are not very clear. Either through fatigue itself or perhaps other things such as my own self I take upwards of 15 pills in the morning 5 at bedtime And Hydralazine which is 4X daily Add on a milder opiate medication as well and a muscle relaxer too So the latter two medications were avoided, skipped just so I could keep awake and if we were taking a 30 1 hour or up to 2 hour 23 minutes return. Haven’t done that long of a stretch in 40 years since my days in Western Europe. Bavarian Swiss German and Austrian mountain range Oh and the 4 day weekend in Paris and Amsterdam. So those memories I was just out of high school. I wasn’t even 19 yet when I enlisted. So again thank you who joined this last 24 hours as those who joined up with me during the pre game event NOTE THE BONUS TIMER HOW CLOSE CAN YOU GET TO THIS BETWEEN YOUR FINAL LAUNCH AND THE LAST REMAINING MINUTES OF YOUR QLS?
Never seen such a long and fun ql party!
Many, many thanks for all the fuel you're sending @Stupor-Duck aka Cassandra :):)

AA sunset F20

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037ta1bks and UFO11 AA Sunset at 037t7d5a8
Username
AA Sunset F20 & UFO11 AA Sunset
Great QL party. Thanks so much @Cassandra.

Top Bottom