Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Random short videos

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
I've been getting random 5 second videos in the game again. About a month or so ago it was with removing a plane from the repair hangar. Now I think it might be with the helicopter fuel supply. Is anybody else seeing this? I really thought they noticed how annoying these short videos were and put a stop to them, but it doesn't seem so now,

I've been getting random 5 second videos in the game again. About a month or so ago it was with removing a plane from the repair hangar. Now I think it might be with the helicopter fuel supply. Is anybody else seeing this? I really thought they noticed how annoying these short videos were and put a stop to them, but it doesn't seem so now,
Random short videos are Google or IOS app store versions, and some websites provide versions that remove short videos during the game

Top Bottom