Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Raise Daily Gift Cap.

Amit Choudhary

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zevsx0
Username
AM_Event Items
Dear GI, on behalf of every airport city player I request you to consider about raising the gifting limit from the current limit of 20 players. Keep it somewhere in between 40-50. I have seen many player time and again have often presented their similar views on this.
I'm suggesting you this after doing a little calculation-
Suppose on an average each player is having 350 neighbours & daily he/she is receiving 50 gifts from neighbours.
Then they can return gifts back to 20 neighbours only. 30 neighbours will remain in the waiting list.
2nd day same thing will happen. U can manage 20 again but keep 30 on wait.
This will result in stockpiling & may also disappoint neighbours who r expecting returns.
So, I therefore request u increase the daily cap and make it more user friendly.
P.S.- If anyone agrees or disagrees with me plz share ur opinion.
Thank you

I'll just copy paste what i wrote last time...

Considering that nowadays it takes 600 flights to 3 star a Condor destination, requiring gifts (like VR Headset) to fly, compared with120 flights to 3 star the original Jumbos flights, the game has indeed progressed to a higher level.

Yet the number of gifts remain the same at 20!! No wonder people create support games to send more gifts to their 200+ neighbours.

It is high time for number of gifts to be raised according to your level!

Amit Choudhary

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zevsx0
Username
AM_Event Items
I'll just copy paste what i wrote last time...

Considering that nowadays it takes 600 flights to 3 star a Condor destination, requiring gifts (like VR Headset) to fly, compared with120 flights to 3 star the original Jumbos flights, the game has indeed progressed to a higher level.

Yet the number of gifts remain the same at 20!! No wonder people create support games to send more gifts to their 200+ neighbours.

It is high time for number of gifts to be raised according to your level!
But not everyone can do that.

But not everyone can do that.
Yes, and since they have now stated that they are going to actively change the game so that having multiple accounts will be very difficult unless they are already registered on different accounts, the gifting limit will have to increase.
400 neighbors possible, but you can only send 20 gifts....that doesn't compute!

Amit Choudhary

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zevsx0
Username
AM_Event Items
Yes, and since they have now stated that they are going to actively change the game so that having multiple accounts will be very difficult unless they are already registered on different accounts, the gifting limit will have to increase.
Absolutely!!

In Windows store, it states you can install on up to ten Windows 10 devices, so I would imgine that is all on 1 account. But android and IOS, I don't know.

Amit Choudhary

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zevsx0
Username
AM_Event Items
In Windows store, it states you can install on up to ten Windows 10 devices, so I would imgine that is all on 1 account. But android and IOS, I don't know.
But it can't effect ur game in any manner. Coz there is not game sync facility like on iOS & Android.
Xbox integration could work, but there's no such thing in WP/Windows.

I'm referring to this post made by one of the developers. https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/airport-city-2017.15478/
You will see that Free2play states: (copied from the post above)
"One more thing, folks, that concerns those who play on iOS and have multiple games on iPad and iPhone under the same Game Center account. That will no longer be possible in a few months because we’ll be releasing a unified build — there’ll be no separate versions of the game for iPad and iPhone any longer. I know some of you used that to your advantage through having ‘support’ games, but that move is a necessity for a variety of reasons.

Choose a game that you consider your main one, and our support team will assist you with transferring your purchases and/or unique buildings from your support game to the main one. Needless to say, there’s more detailed information coming later through our official Facebook community.

On the plus side, when this transition is over restoring your lost game will be much easier. Say, if you decided to get a new iPhone, transferring progress from an older iPad or iPhone to this new device will require you just signing in to Game Center and the latest version of your profile will be automatically downloaded from our servers without the hassle of contacting the support team."

Top Bottom