Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Questions asked on this site

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
I was reading some of the posted questions on this website and began to answer one, but then I stopped because of the fear of GI reading the answer and them altering their game if we find an "advantage".

It really sucks not to be able to help fellow players...hope no one takes this personal I'm just tired of things constantly changing with each update.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
I'd be shocked if GI didn't visit this site frequently!!!

I personally think someone on this site is from GI playing the game and every time we find a glitch they try it out and send that information over to GI, how else would they know exactly what to fix...I still think the username fiasco was intended for people on previous versions so that they can no longer visit Madlen Airborn for glitches.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Has anyone seen that movie "Conspiracy Theory"? lol ;)

Obviously, it's bad for us if they fix the 'good' glitches, but if they weren't posted online, most people wouldn't even know about them anyway and wouldn't be able to 'exploit' them ;)
On the positive side, if they really read here, that means they are also aware of all the bad glitches and other complaints..

Very true Dee.....but the complaints are never taken care of, and the bad glitches take forever to get fixed, if they get fixed at all. They'd rather add more useless junk to the game, which adds the potential for even more glitches, than to get the thing cleaned up and glitch free before adding on. Not the greatest customer service plan if you ask me.

I agree. It seems bad glitches are posted here and their fb site with very slow correction but the visiting multiplier glitch was fixed a few weeks after being mentioned here. I have made many nasty comments about the game on fb with no correction from admins and they don't seem to read it often. The support staff seemed unaware of the comments in both places about not being paid for downloading their new games.

Top Bottom