Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Question about Travel Agency

Does anyone have a travel guide as parts of the gifts they can send?

Im finding it hard to collect them from flights. I just need 3 more travel guides to complete my travel agency

If anyone has this item on their list, can they please send it to me.

(I should have most of the people on this site as neighbours)

I've had 5 planes going non stop since this update came out and I'm still short. Haven't had 1 single drop from Turkish Coast, flying it hourly.

To the best of my knowledge the travel guide is not available from friends, only from flights or by spending greens

Device
  1. Android
Although the building has a poor coin return rate, it still provides coins. And the quest that goes along with it provides even more coin. Some of the task require collection items (like photo's); so you get more even more coin. The items required to build the travel agency are easily obtained from neighbors (except the "travel guide"). About 40 flights to turkish coast got me the required number of travel guides. Note, this is not a guaranty that you only need 40 flights, just that the "travel guide" will eventually drop.

I'd recommend building it and completing the quest/task. Then if you need the space, delete it.

Top Bottom