Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Question about gifting!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
auihe58
Username
Lola Granola
Hi guys! Quick newbie question: I've noticed many neighbors requesting items that are not shown as available gift options for me to send (on my current level or locked ones). For instance, several people are asking for stamps, which are simply not shown in my giftable items now or in later levels. However, I have received stamps as gifts from others. Do giftable items vary from player to player or am I missing something? I'd love to be able to help people out. Thanks so much!

Device
  1. Android
The art of gifting. We need to looking for the right person who has the items on the list. Some items like flight items are on everyone's list. But like Fuel and Passenger, they are equal, some has passengers and some has Fuels. For building items, some of them need 4 kinds, and we can only have 1 kind random. So, I call the art of gifting.

Top Bottom