Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Quest complete with my personal challenge!

kappatango

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
044y8a2te
Username
kappatango
Yeahy! Completed the quest last week and have since been flying to Wonderland to get the tricky-to-complete Mad Hatter collection for a Spanish Egg. Well, with an hour and a half to spare, just got the 6th one and now have 6 of each egg!

Screenshot_20200506-203035_Airport City.jpg

Air Colonia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037k8au2u
Username
Air Cologne
Yeahy! Completed the quest last week and have since been flying to Wonderland to get the tricky-to-complete Mad Hatter collection for a Spanish Egg. Well, with an hour and a half to spare, just got the 6th one and now have 6 of each egg!

View attachment 31372
Congrats bro! I did the same challenge, I have 6 of each, exept the Spanish egg. 600+ flights to Wonderland and only 5 of them! I hope I get one in the last hour. The drop rates are really bad.

PS I sent you a request, let’s be neighbours! ;)And if you are looking for the eggs, you can’t see them all. 2 of the english and russian ones and the 5th spanish egg are in the warehouse, I don’t have space left.:(

Last edited:

kappatango

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
044y8a2te
Username
kappatango
Congrats bro! I did the same challenge, I have 6 of each, exept the Spanish egg. 600+ flights to Wonderland and only 5 of them! I hope I get one in the last hour. The drop rates are really bad.

PS I sent you a request, let’s be neighbours! ;)

Ahh Cool. I'll go check. Good Luck with the last hour. Get a spyglass from the event shop!

Air Colonia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037k8au2u
Username
Air Cologne
Ahh Cool. I'll go check. Good Luck with the last hour. Get a spyglass from the event shop!
I had no luck. Activated a spy glass for over an hour, spent 340 units of fuel and I got only one item, and that was not the one I needed. The spy glass is weird. I got 7 guest plane collections from around 15 planes and only one item from 17 flights to wonderland. Maybe next year! :)

Top Bottom