Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Quantum leap

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Jonnycash
Username
Jonnycash
I think I have picked up another glitch. I used a quantum leap yesterday and it finished this afternoon. Just sent a spaceship up with Hburr and it says 2hrs 23mins to go. SCORE!!!

Hburr

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Hburr1967
Username
Hburr
I'm using one (Quantum Leap) right now too. It currently shows I have 4:44 left with the LEAP so I will let you know later what happens. Interesting!

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
in my opinion this glitch happens mainly because of cross platform. if it happens then straightaway report to support with screenshot. i have faced this problem thrice and i got my quantum leap back.
all thanks to game insight support team.
Thank You

D

Deleted member 5399

This is my recent conversation with support personnel regarding QL
Please explain how it reduces time of launch.

There are 2 timers. A 24 hour countdown timer; which gives you and other participants 1 full day to come up with the required points, to launch the rocket initially.

Then there is a 24 hour/1 full day timer, for the lander to return.

I have done multiple launches in both Apogee/green missions and Prometheus/blue, as I have earned master levels in both.

And I have participated in a few Quantum Leap missions to know once a rocket is in the air and a Quantum Leap is used, my lander returned back in a reduced time, than the 24 hour period.

This is in similarity to adding Fuel Catalyst to airplane flights, or a weathervane bonus with the Rooster atop it, to increase the speed of flights by 35%.

So within the first ten minutes of launching the rocket in the QL Party another neighbor initiated, where there was approximately 5-6 players; two players, the initiator of the launch and another who was in 4th place, had Quantum Leap icons by their names.

Everyone returned their landers in that first ten minute period, with the exception of me.

Several days prior to this I was in a QL party with the same person who initiated the launch, and was told to take lead or 1st place.

And I launched. Within 12 minutes or less my lander had returned.

If Mr. Croocker was in my town right now I would be capable of going to store and sending a jpg attachment of both the QL icon/bonus and what its purpose is.

I even fly missions with one of the moderators frequently and have had problems with the time travelers and cheaters warning as well as flying missions alone.

Why does this warning only appear during rocket launches? If I use for example 60 units of fuel to return a flight from South Observatory sooner, I never see a warning.

When I see Mr. Croocker again in my town I will give in detail just what we as players, all understand how Quantum Leap is supposed to work. Why else would something like that particular bonus be so expensive, 320 or 350 greenies/dollars as opposed to any other bonuses?

Sent: 27 April, 2015 0:03
To: KenDuckySmith
Subject: Re: After having been invited to a series of Quantum Leap missions, a party involving multiple players over the next few days from 4/20-4/22. The very ...

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Hi KenDuckySmith,

This is Mary from Game Insight Support Team again! I am writing you to ask if my further assistance is still required in regard to your initial request.

You should have normally received my response, which may has unfortunately been redirected to your Spam folder. It happens, according to your email filter, that you might not receive the email at all or that it is marked as spam.

Should you need my further support, just let me know by replying to this email, otherwise the request status will automatically change to "Solved" in a few days.

I am also resending my last reply below and I am always here at your disposal any time. Please, do not hesitate to reply to this e-mail. Your additional comments will automatically reopen the request and I will get back to you shortly!

Here is a reminder of the last email sent:

Mary Lempp (Game Insight Support)

Apr 24, 07:02

Probably you missed my answer sent to you before. Please, check it once again below:

----------------------------------------------
Please note that Quantum Leap doesn't provide an instant return of your spaceship, it reduces the time of your launch.

As for time travelers, currently your game is not blocked, but we strongly suggest to avoid any time changing on your device so that the message wouldn't appear again.

Thank you for understanding!

I would also recommend you to check your Spam folder. Due to spam settings set some of our e-mails may get suspended leading to accidental miscommunication. I do want your experience with our team to be as pleasant as possible and would appreciate if you get back to me with more information on your matter.

Sincerely,
Mary Lempp
Your Support Team

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@KenDuckySmith

First Of All The warning During Fill Up Points is just a Bug.
No Need To Worry.
Ivan Said it that in future Updates They Will Scratch This Bug Out Of The Game.
as About QL.

Quantum Leap-
This Bonus Speeds Up The Spaceships By 90 %.
Means 10 % is Spaceship Returning time.

if You Have-

1 QL in Launch-Time Period-2hrs 24 Min.
2 QL in Launch-Time Period-14 Min
3 QL in Launch-Time Period 1 Min 20 Seconds
4 QL in Launch-Time Period 8 seconds..
5 QL in Launch-Time Period 2 seconds.

If Your Above Data Does Not Match
It Often Leads To QL Bugs Like This-
3 QL Means 1 Min 20 seconds But Timer Shows -
Screenshot (185)_edited.jpg

If You Report To G! Realting This QL Bug,They Will Give You This Answer as Always.-

Our engineers have identified the error and are working on the problem to take necessary steps and eliminate the issue in the upcoming updates. Although the request is marked as solved:( it might require us some time to fix everything. We shall do our best to implement appropriate changes in future updates. Please, stay tuned and keep an eye on news and upcoming game versions.

If you have any other game issues or get some additional information regarding this problem, please, feel free to contact me any time and open a new request. Thank you for choosing our application!

Sincerely,
Mary Lempp
Your Support Team.

How To Get QL Bonus In Your Platform-

Fly the Prometheus Space (Blue) Launch in 1st position – reward purple box (the Stars My Destination), Gold Box (Master of the Universe 2), 10,000 coins, 1000 exp

Open the purple box – click on warehouse, click “Item Sets” icon, click the purple box, click the “Use” button. It will drop a map to one of 5 destinations below. Each map is active for 12 hours.

To open the map, click on warehouse, click “Flight Maps”, click the appropriate map, click the “Use” button.

1) Sacramento – drops items for the Collection Space Garden.
Jet - 28 Fuel - 80 Passengers - 12 Hours - 56 Fuel Speed Up - Additional Radar Required. 1 completion gives a Hydroponic Greenhouse. (Hydroponic Greenhouse, 300 coins, 140 exp)

2) Alexandria – drops items for the Collection Creation Myths.
Jet - 28 Fuel - 80 Passengers - 12 Hours - 56 Fuel Speed Up - Additional Radar Required . 1 completion gives Atlas. (300 coins, 140 exp)

3) Miami – drops items for the Collection Orphans of the Sky.
Jet - 26 Fuel - 80 Passengers - 12 Hours - 52 Fuel Speed Up - Spare Wire Required. 1 completion gives a Starship. (300 coins, 140 exp)

4) Nagoya – drops items for the Collection The Little Ones.
Jet - 26 Fuel - 80 Passengers - 12 Hour - 52 Fuel Speed up - Spare Wire Required. 1 completion gives a Solar system. (300 coins, 140 exp)

5) Puerto Rico – drops items for the Collection Across the Universe.
Jet - 28 Fuel - 80 Passengers - 12 Hours - 56 Fuel Speed Up - Spare Wire Required. 1 completion gives a Star Chart. (300 coins, 140 exp)

Completing each collection above gives one item for "The Outer Limits" collection.
After completion of the 5 collections, complete "The Outer Limits" collection which gives:
- Coins 5000
- Experience 2000
- 1x Quantum Leap (This bonus speeds up the spaceship return after launch by 90%)
- Space Needle Building - Gives 60 coins per hour and adds 50 to max population.

Tip: Golden Dice will increase the drop rate of the items.
Additional radar can be obtained from flights to the Canary Islands (often), or from friends.
Spare Wire can be obtained from flights to Rio (often) or from friends.
Have plenty of extra fuel to speed up flights.
Have plenty of extra passengers.

Best Regards,
Anubhav.

Top Bottom