Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Quantum Leap ended and I lost my Space Flight?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w9ot5sz
Username
Capt. Bama
Don't know if it was something I did or there is a possible game glitch.
I had 57 minutes left on my QL so I launched a Space flight. The timer on the flight showed 2 hours. (My assumption, and I know what that means) Was that the first 57 minutes of the Space flight would be covered under the QL. The rest of the flight would be whatever portion of time was remaining. Well, it appears that at the end of the 57 minutes the flight ended. But, there was no reward for flight completion and no craft recovery.

Have I understood the process correctly?

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@Capt. Bama

You can use it for faster launching and returning any rocket, green, blue.
Instead of 24 hours you can shorten that time to 2m 24 min (90%).

If you launch with your neighbors, and they also use their QL, you can shorten that time even more. Launching with 2QL at same time, means only 14 minutes for rocket return, 3QL means around 1m 20 second, 4QL means 8 second, 5 or more QL means about 2 seconds for return.
QL's are Very Hard To Get
But You can Build Space Needle From Maps That You have been Received from 1st Places In Blue.
You Can Build Luna Parks,From Maps That You have been Received from 1st Places In Red.
or 3rd You Can Buy it for 350 Greenies From Duke's Shop.:greedy::greedy:

For More Info-

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/what-does-ql-mean.7496/

Top Bottom